Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Big Girl Panties......


I have no idea when my house will be ready although they say I should close sometime in December.  I know that this one is sold and will no longer be mine after December 1. Sometime in December is really quite vague. I am trying my best to cope with this uncertainty  but moving is difficult enough without specifics. 

Originally we had hoped to be in by November 20 but apparently this is not going to happen. The upcoming holidays are my favorites. We shall look for a place to stay on the beach for 2 or 3 weeks until we can move in. I will not have a Christmas tree. But we will have Christmas and we have much to be thankful for so we shall just try to be patient and calm. 

Now, where did I put those big girl panties????


4 comments:

Snap said...

Moving is so stressful. Mr. Dragon and I missed Christmas one year -- just like you -- moving. We had a great time at the after Christmas sales -- buying up ornaments and other things for the next year. We made some sweet memories of that NOT Christmas!

Mac n' Janet said...

Moving is always stressful and when you throw in uncertainty it's even worse, and you're doing a cross country move--North to South. It's all work out in the end.

Brynwood Needleworks said...

You and I are much alike, Carol. We don't like "uncertainty". We're best friends with "orderly" and "precise".

Wishing you a speedy completion to this process, and that you can settle in and be comfortable for the majority of the holidays.

xo
Donna

Pamela Gordon said...

Carol, that is such a stress for you. I have never moved from this house since we were married 37 years ago, so don't really know what you are going through, but I've had friends in the same predicament as you and I know it's not fun. You have a good attitude to be thankful and that you will have a place to stay for Christmas until your new house is ready. I hope things move along a bit faster for you. Blessings to you. Pam

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin