Thursday, November 27, 2014

A time to be thankful....



The past few months have been stressful to say the least but I can now see the light at the end of the tunnel (I think) and I am thankful. Our new home will be ready on December 31 and we are both quite excited. The movers cannot come until January 2 but that is OK. First we shall make the bed so that we can fall into that night.


Jack shall place his fish tank on this wall.





I shall climb these stairs to my studio and this will be the year of quilting and needlepoint with a little knitting thrown in. While we wait until the house is ready in the cottage we have rented, I shall try to organize my photographs and tweak the blog a bit.




So, I hope the light in the tunnel isn't a train.....

Wishing you all a wonderful Thanksgiving and joy for the season ahead.

2 comments:

Snap said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Your new home is going to be wonderful.

http://jackieinsurrey.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

Hi Carol, What a great start to 2015, to be in your new house!! Hope it all goes well with the move. Have a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year and everything it brings, good health, wealth and happiness. x
Jackie, Surrey, UK.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin