Monday, December 15, 2014

15 days and a wakeup.....




Jack served proudly in the United States Army and much of his training carries through to our everyday lives. When referring to time left in the service "days left and a wakeup"was a common description. We are using it for the time left before we move into the new house.

I never thought I would ever be tired of shopping but I am getting close. Choosing the fans put me right under and then came the window treatments. 


This is a picture of the studio. A whole room with no other purpose but quilting and other stuff. I can display my quilts and have a design wall for those in progress. The light will be wonderful. The room through the doors will be an office or an extra guest room if needed and there is a bathroom between the two rooms. I cannot wait to organize it and start and finish some projects.

I picked this fan for this room.


It is all very exciting! Staying at the cottage has been a nice break but dining out is getting old. Although we have cooked some nice meals here, it just seems easier to grab a bite as we go back and forth from the new house to here.

So, as they said in the army, "15 days and a wake up."


3 comments:

Vee said...

Very cool studio space. I get the sense that I will be pinning it one day. Hang in there!

Pam said...

Good luck with it all, your studio looks special!

deb said...

What a great space! So exciting!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin