Friday, July 30, 2010

Pink “Kitch” for Saturday!

 

 

I am joining Beverly at How Sweet the Sound for another Pink Saturday.

I had my first field trip this week with friends and we went to Deb’s Flowerbed Farm. Her house is surrounded with beautiful flowers and the barn is just full of good stuff. I rarely leave empty handed.

My friends are redoing a bedroom. It will have lots of PINK and be quite “cottagey”. It was their turn on Saturday and they found the neatest stuff.

L1030915

The juice pitcher and glasses are glass with pink crackle type paint all over.  Very different.

L1030918

L1030919

L1030916

Then they found a pink tray – handpainted with turquoise accents!

L1030913

L1030922

Just too neat!

Happy Pink Saturday!

8 comments:

http://jackieinsurrey.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

Hi Carol

Pleased to hear you got out with friends. I love the crackle glass!!

Have a good weekend, Jackie in UK.

Cathy said...

Oh my, what pretty pink treasures.

Hope you have a lovely weekend.

A Garden of Threads said...

Beautiful tray, hope you have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

Hi Carol! Wow thats some pretty pink stuff... That crackly paint on the pitcher surly is unusual...

Thanks for visiting my blog... and I wanted to let you know that I didn't post the Peach glazed Pork roast yet... But all it is, is a pork tenderloin roast seasoned and continuously basted with peach jam... However I used my home canned peach glaze I made this spring, its a little thinner (I didn't use pectin) and it has some spices added.

Take care there and have a fabulous week end!

~Rainey~

Just Me said...

Oooh very pretty!

Mary Bergfeld said...

It sounds like you had a great day, Carol. The pinks you selected to share with us today are just beautiful. I hope you are having a great day. Blessings...Mary

Sarah said...

What wonderful pinks found you! The juice pitcher and glasses with the crackle pink paint are really different and great looking. ~ Happy Pink Saturday ~ Sarah

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Very neat, indeed. Thanks for sharing, Carol! :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin