Sunday, March 18, 2012

Taking a little break. . . .









There has been a lot going on around here and I am very far behind. We have been on a cruise, gone up north for a wedding and I have a brand new great nephew! I need to finish some projects for this wonderful child and catch up around the house before Jack has surgery on his hand. STRESS is a word that comes to mind.

I feel I need to adjust my attitude a bit as well. I find that little things are annoying me unnecessarily. There have been some big things as well. So I shall be back in a while. Thanks for understanding.

9 comments:

From the Kitchen said...

Sometimes life can be stressful. I hope things fall into place for you soon. Take care!

Best,
Bonnie

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Carol:
Let e know if there is anything I can do to help ease the load. Sending hugs up the road for you and Jack.
xoxo
Donna

Rettabug said...

Sending hugs DOWN the road to you & Jack both & praying that his hand surgery goes well.

~~deep breaths~~
PEACE be with you, Sweetie!
Hugs,
Rett

podso said...

I hope things are easing up a bit...and that your husband's hand surgery goes well.

http://jackieinsurrey.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

That is a lovely picture on this post, very artistic! Please keep in touch with me by email.I don't know how I missed this post. I do try and check most days to see what my blogger friends have posted even if I don't get the chance to comment. I am sure I have been in touch by email since this post.

Have a good weekend, thinking of you both. Love Jackie in Surrey, UK.x

Cathy said...

I hope you enjoy your break, Carol. We need to do that from time to time when things pile up. I hope the surgery goes well. Will be thinking of you.

Maggie said...

Hope you are still enjoying your break but are planning on coming back soon, we miss you.

Vee said...

Hope that this time has given you a breather. I was wondering where you were and had to come and check up with you. Take care and come back when things have settled down to a dull roar.

Pamela Gordon said...

I was missing your posts just yesterday. Take care and God bless. Pamela

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin