Sunday, March 4, 2018

This and that......


I have moved my office from the second floor to the downstairs guest room and the guest room to the upstairs. A little vertigo and some balance issues have slowed me down a bit. The sewing room is still upstairs and quilting and machine embroidery still live there. I am apt to spend a longer time there so the constant up and down are not as troublesome. My quilting is more for my granddaughter Olivia and my sons. Over the years I have made at least 80 some quilts. No more room in this house....




The photo colors are not too accurate. It has a pale aqua background and lots of Tula Pink fabrics.

Every office should have a hobby center! So I have a little Featherweight sewing machine next to my desk.




I shall piece Olivia’s quilt here!

I am trying to figure out how to get photos to this blog and shall publish this to see how it looks and then try to work on Photo Issue!!!!





2 comments:

Jeffrey Charles Day said...

Beautiful!

Vee said...

Seems as if we share a few similar complaints. I moved my bedroom downstairs as climbing up and down the stairs was wearing me out. I also deal with vision issues and vertigo can be a problem for me as well. I try to have my iPad or PC at a place where I don't have to look down too much. I love that you are still quilting. Eighty quilts. I had hoped to do even one, but it has not happened...yet!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin