Saturday, September 4, 2021

At Home





 We are still at home. I am okay with it because Covid would not be a good experience for either of us. I am so grateful that my home meets my needs with amenities and my sewing stuff. The politics of masking and vaccinations is too much for me to deal with. I no longer have the ability or the stamina for the debate. We are vaccinated and we wear masks we stay home. Social distancing is not practiced and therefore we don't socialize.


We miss the little cottage on the lake but we have wonderful memories of summers past. We miss our families and our friends but again wonderful memories. And lobster! I miss lobster more than Jack and tomatoes and corn from Sherman Farm.

Shopping online has been fun and balance issues impede my leisurely browsing. I try to order from small shops when possible and I am very impressed with their pandemic adaptions. Classes and group meetings on Zoom.

September 18 will be our 17th anniversary. The years have been good. We are lucky.


I am going to try to write this blog again with positive thougths in these tough times. I have so many pictures, recipes and ideas to share.

Be safe and well.



1 comment:

deb said...

Good to "see" you again!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin