Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Happy at Home

 We are still somewhat sequestered. I am actually quite content. Lots of needlepoint and hand sewing projects. I miss some of the restaurants and our favorite people at them. But I really love my salads and the meals we cook here. 



Tone on tone sampler was a wonderful exercise in embroidery done on wool. I have done several.


Squash Squad is a favorite!


My work table before a project. I do not show when work is in progress!


My pincushion which was my first project. Also pictured my needle case in the works.



Another pincushion for a Christmas present.

And then there is the needlepoint. Learning to finish and love the self finishing projects available. Planet Earth has a wonderful selection.



This shall be a lampshade.



Just a few!

And the food!






Cheese platters, salads and Jack's perfect cornbread in a cast iron pan. Pot Holders a fun project.

And finally the quilt blocks. I love Jen Kingwell's patterns. A real change for me.


So we do our chores in the morning and settle in for some tv. Love the British series and Yellowstone. Cooking shows and documentaries complete the picture.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin