Wednesday, September 2, 2009

too much to learn today



Today started off to be a laid back, publish my blog, read a book, take a nap kind of day until I signed on to my blog and saw what Susan from Between Naps on the Porch had posted. I printed everything. I read everything. I tried almost everything. I cannot get the mosaic above to be behind Serendipity in my title. It is either too big or hugs the left side and that looks foolish.


I am now trying to minimize some pictures to give the blog a more interesting look. I really do have to stop for today! Thank you Susan.

3 comments:

Cass @ That Old House said...

Haha... I know what you mean -- sometimes you just get caught up playing with the blog and the pictures! It's fun. . . but sometimes, yes, it is time to step away. Like now. For me, too!
Cass

Bonnie said...

I love your mosaic. What a fun blog.

Susan (Between Naps On The Porch.net) said...

Carol, look at you gettin' all fancy over here. :-) Love your header...it's gorgeous! Susan

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin