Saturday, September 5, 2009

What I learned this week….

IMG_1490_edited-1

I am going to post a little post. I have been experimenting with some of the suggestions that Susan at Between Naps on the Porch and Bill at Affordable Accoutrements have made this week. I am going to try to digest all the stuff I read and share what I learned.
I am absolutely overwhelmed by the comments and questions this week. I was almost ready to pay my sister to leave a comment! This blogging is a lot of work! Fun, but work.
I am enjoying Windows Live Writer and I am doing my mosaics in Picasa, Big Huge Labs and Photoshop Elements 7. I will link everything on Tuesday if not before but I really need to get ready for company!
Thank you again for all your support.
IMG_1487

5 comments:

Claudia@DipityRoad said...

I so much agree with you. We really have to work at getting out there and visiting if we want others to visit us ...huh? :)

But while my fingers are worn out at the end of the day... my heart is full and head is spining with great inspirations.

If you have a moment-- I would love for you to stop by and say hi!

TTFN~~ Claudia ♥ ♥

Maggie B said...

Good morning Carol,
Yes, it's easy enough to while away a couple of hours visiting & learning from other blogs.
Yesterday I took your button for my blog & have been trying ever since to create my own but without success.
If you would like to share how you did that with me I would be eternally grateful !
Bonne Dimanche.
Maggie @ Normandy Life

Maggie B said...

Hi Carol,
Me again... I've done it. Finally worked out how to create my own button. Woo Hoo!
Thanks for the inspiration, who knows what I'll do next?
Maggie @ Normandy Life

{ L } said...

You have a beautiful blog with lovely, vibrant, and colorful pictures.

Julie said...

yes lots of work but lots of fun...I am having a-give-away to celebrate my 1 month Blogoversary.... so come on over and check it out... We will picking a winner Late Monday night , and posting the results then...
xoxo
Julie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin