Thursday, May 23, 2013

Happy Birthday Pink Saturday!


How can it be? Another birthday for Pink Saturday. Bev's party was the first one I joined when I first started blogging in 2009. I don't participate as often as I used to but wanted to be sure to be in on this event.

So, I went around the house and peeked at some pictures from the past and made yet another Picasa Album to share.


A quilt for my granddaughter is on her bed


A zinnias bouquet from the Sherman's Farm


A bouquet from the market for a special dinner


China for a special dinner


Zinnia variety I would love to find


Gram Potter's handiwork


Kaffe Fasset's fabric at work 

Playing with pictures




Happy Birthday Pink Saturday!



9 comments:

Beverly said...

Ooh, ooh, Carol. Every image is more beautiful than the one before.

Thank you for being here for this special occasion. Participate whenever the spirit moves you. I am always happy to see your smiling face. You make Pink Saturday even more special.♥

Tami @ Creative girl Vintage said...

Hi Carol,,oh I love your peony bud..I have some too and cannot wait for them to open.
Happy Pink Saturday 5th Birthday & Happy holiday weekend too!
xo Tami

LV said...

Some things from the past can be more beautiful and meaning than the present.

Tami Von Zalez said...

I'm kinda partial to those zinnias, one of my fav flowers.

Popped in from Pink Saturday.

http://thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com/2013/05/pink-saturday.html

Jil~Say It With Roses said...

You picked beautiful pinks from the past ~ It is fun to go back and read and look at what was going. These five years are passed so quickly~ I wish they would slow down a bit!
Happy Pink Saturday~
♥ JIl

Maria's Space said...

Love that photo of the rose with the hearts

Vee said...

You're coming in on a cool breeze...so much nicer than all that heat. Take care and check in when the Internet is up.

Lisa Semenic said...

I purchased zinnia seeds online the color is called peppermint... if you are adventurous you can gather the seeds to replant the next summer.

Rettabug said...

Gorgeous PINK, Carol!!

I remember that Kaffe Fasset's quilt...it is spectacular! I really, REALLY loved it.

Hugs,
Rett

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin