Sunday, May 17, 2009

Getting the hang of it - almost



Well, for some reason the last part of the last post changed color and I have tried to fix it four times. I think there is a lot to this blogging and it would be fun to design your own templates but that is for another day. This week I will start to actually get recipes written up as recipes. Some are from Gram Potter (my father's mother) and some from my mother (your grandmother). I will also post pictures. I need to scan many of them into the computer so this blog is going to move forward and backwords as I catch up and insert memories.


In case you were never positive, Burleigh Loveitt was Santa and when he came through Eleanor's back yard on the horse drawn pung, they did run over her raspberries.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin